I am a contemporary Canadian landscape artist. I'm a visual story teller engaged in a mad race against time. recording disappearing pre-urbanized landscapes, as cities swallow land in fertile temperate zones. I use Elemental Texture, Luminous Colour, Symbolic Shapes and Lyrical Line and a process I have developed and call Glazed Acrylic. also see me on instagram @robinbarattaartist

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The Hill On Mapleton Line



On  a softly undulating landscape, a dramatic drop and rise tells of of glacial times, when melting ice sent torrents of water into a newly forming inland fresh water sea. Today, after a steep climb it makes for a great view of the surrounding fertile fields, and the not so distant city. 


18X24, Glazed Acrylic, on cradled wooden panel, ready to hang

$630.00, 

Available in March























No comments: